- We are non-denominational Christian Bible Students.
- We accept Christ as our personal Savior, and believe that he died not only for the Christian, but for all the world.
- We accept the Bible as the inspired Word of God, and study it in its entirety–both the Old and the New Testaments, seeking the harmony of complete Scriptural testimony (2 Timothy 3:16, 17).
- We believe that each individual is responsible to personally study and prove the interpretation of the Bible for himself (2 Timothy 2:15). We strongly recommend topical Bible study as the best means of arriving at God’s meaning on each subject and provide study aids to that end. We support continual Bible reading on a personal basis.
How . . . We are organized
- Our local congregation is totally independent. We have no central headquarters. In our international fellowship we cooperate with other independent congregations.
- The servants or ministers of our church are elected from within our local fellowship on an annual basis, based on the Scriptural qualifications listed in 1 Timothy 3 and Titus 1.
- We own no real estate or church buildings. Our meetings are held in private homes or rented facilities.
- We take no collections. Whenever we vote to have an activity, unsolicited donations have always been sufficient to meet the commitment.
What . . . Our Activities Are!
- We hold Sunday and mid-week topical studies on Biblical subjects, and welcome all sincere Christians to join with us in these services.
- While urging parental responsibility in the religious education and training of our children, we do provide children’s classes at our Sunday meetings.
- We encourage a complete, personal consecration of our all to God, accepting the trials, testings, and sufferings that such a life brings as not worth of comparison with all the joys and glories to follow. (Romans 12:1-2; 8:17-19, 22-23; 2 Timothy 2:11-12).
- We carry on an active witnessing campaign, telling others of God’s wondrous plan through newspapers, videos, television, radio, the internet and printed literature.
You are always welcome to join us in our worship services and studies of the Lord’s word.
To contact the Orlando Bible Students, please e-mail us at:
We will respond to your inquiry as soon as we can.
Thank you and have a blessed day.